ENROLLMENT POLICIES (subject to change)
Thank you so much for registering for our after school Spanish programs! We are excited to have your child with us! Here are some important items to remember:
- Your child's Spanish instructor will pick up your child at a predetermined spot according to the individual school.
- Have your child bring a simple, non-messy, snack (no nuts!).
- Please pick up your child ON TIME. This is important - and many schools have strict rules about this (plus we need to respect our instructors' valuable time).
As we get closer to the beginning of our sessions, you will receive an email to confirm your enrollment, with school-specific details. Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contact list to receive these emails in a timely manner!
Zoom Links will be emailed to registered users 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
A few reminders:
- Join your class a couple of minutes early to ensure proper connection.
- Mute yourself when the teacher asks you (if you’re able).
- Change the name on the screen to the child’s name (if using parent account).
- Use your best digital citizenship.
- We suggest adding the Sawyer email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) into your email contact list (that way the emails won't accidentally go into your spam folder).
REFUND POLICIES FOR OUR IN-PERSON AND VIRTUAL CLASSES
We do NOT charge a registration fee! Upon registration, a space is reserved for your child for each session. Our refund policy is as follows:
- One week before class starts, a full refund will be issued, minus a $35 processing fee.
- After classes one & two, a full refund will be issued, minus a $55 processing fee.
- After classes three & four, a 50% refund will be issued for the remaining classes.
- After 5 classes, there are no refunds.
- No refunds or credits for missed classes.
BY REGISTERING FOR A ZOOM CLASS, THE PARENT AND/OR GUARDIAN AGREES TO:
- Release Portland Early Learning Project (PELP), Adventures in Spanish (AiS), and GoGo Español (GoGo) owners, employees, including instructors and staff, from all Liability for injury to their child from their child’s participation in any of our Spanish programs.
- Allow PELP, AiS, and GoGo to use the name and/or likeness in photographs and videos of their child for advertising, promotional, and teacher education purposes without compensation to their child or themself.